Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Graphic 45 Blog Featuring Live Laugh Love Layout

Hello Everyone
Graphic 45 have just done a blog post to kick off National Craft month featuring 10 great tips.
 
 Make sure you go have a peek to get a few new ideas. This is their blog http://g45papers.typepad.com/
As one of their tips they have featured my Live Laugh Love layout to encourage layering and mixing their paper ranges. Such an honour!
I have used this page for a photo of my four beautiful daughters, taken at my youngest daughters wedding but it will suit any photo or event where laughter and love happens.
I used papers from three different collections, along with lots of amazing chipboard from Imaginarium Designs.
I have even made kits for this beautiful layout and they can be purchased from the website of Seriously Scrapbooking http://www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au/.
 
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs
Jane

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful page of your daughters! Love these Graphic 45 papers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete