Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Teaching In Sydney

Hello Everyone
Very excited to be teaching in Sydney for the 1st time - at the end of August. Alice in Paperland has invited me to teach at their Sydney Store.

 
I have two workshops planned. The first one is a layout. This is a favourite of mine, using lots of chipboard from Imaginarium Designs and metal bits and pieces. You will learn how to make a frame using paper, and create metal loaded balloon embellishments. A really fun work shop, you will even being using embossing powders and spray mists to create your own amazing page.

 
For my other class, I will be sharing some tricks on making pop up cards. We will be making two cards using papers from Graphic 45's "By the Sea" collection.
It is going to be a fun filled day, full on but fun. So make sure you  book in early as spots are limited. You can ring their Sydney Store on 02 96381523 to find out more or  book in.
If you are attending, you need to have a good night sleep and your weekbix for brekkie.
I love teaching and sharing my passion for Graphic 45 with everyone. I can't wait to see you all.
hugs
Jane

 


No comments:

Post a Comment