Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Graphic 45's online tutorial - page 7

Hello Everyone.
It's that time of the month again. Graphic 45 have posted the next page of my book on their blog. The full instructions are on their blog, along with links for the other 6 pages. This page is based on a layout I did for Graphic 45 a while ago. I liked it so much I have included it in my book. The butterflies just seem to be flying off the page.
 
You can download the full tutorial as a PDF on their website.
If you have been wanting to make one of my books, then this is your chance. The tutorials take forever to write and take the photo's. It's not something I will be doing again at this stage.
You can follow the instructions online or buy a kit at Seriously Scrapbooking. Each kit comes with all the chipboard inked or sprayed. Instructions are included (in colour). All you need to have is your own tape and glue. A brown ink pad is a must. Just click on the link below and it will take you to their website.
 
The other project I want to share with you all, is one I am doing with Scrapbook Creations. They are an Australian Magazine. The finished project is made up of 62 tags. The frame is from Ikea and is a 50cm x 50cm shadow box frame.  Each month I will be doing a tutorial for them. It will be on making 5 beautifully decorated tags. I will be using Graphic 45 papers from lots of their different collections.
 

 
The above photo is of the finished project. You will be making the 62 tags over 12 months.
 
This is the first set of tags, this collection is for babies. I have design a lovely set of tags using Graphic 45 papers and chipboard from Imaginarium Designs.
 
You will have some tags left over, so I will be doing a mini project for a tag each month as well. This month it is a matchbox keepsake set of draws. Scrapbook Creations have the mini project on their blog.
Seriously Scrapbooking is selling these kits online for me. You can also buy them from their store on Goodwood rd as well. Each kit includes all the chipboard, embelishments, instructions and papers, which are pre cut for you. All you need is tape, glue and inks + your own tools. The kit for the first set is $24.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Will you be doing the tag tutorial on your blog? I am from the US and we are not always able to get the magazine. If you are not doing the tutorial could you at least tell me what size the tags are? Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane, could you tell me the size of the big photo in the frame? I will try to get the frame from IKEA and start following your tutorial :-) love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thanks for the comments.
    The photo is 5x7 inches. The tags are about 1 3/4 inches x 2 1/2 inches each. Seriously Scrapbooking do sell my kits international.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jane. I will get the frame and order the kits and follow your tutorials for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, saw your project on G45 today; amazing! So, now I see this tutorial you have, with the kits. Are they still available for purchase? They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete