Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Another Page in our Graphic 45 Book

 Hello Everyone,
I have been a bit busy this week, and I am now in Perth visiting my Sister and her family. I didn't get time to post this on Wensday last week. This is the next page in my Graphic 45 Book. It is a page for Kate, my youngest daughter. I used Graphic 45's "ABC Primer" papers. I love the strong colours in this collection. I designed the page so if you want to use it for more than one child you can. Just use a group photo of your children and then make a bookmark for each of them. The book marks tuck under the flap, which opens on the right side of the page. There is space on this page for three large photos as well as lots of book marks.
For the full instructions on how to make this page, click on the link below.
Jane Tregenza's Graphic 45 online tutorial page 4

Seriously Scrapbooking is sellling kits for all my tutorils at their on line store
Seriously Scrapbooking just use the link I have created. It take you to my kits.
The weather in Perth as been cold with lots of rain and hail, looking forward to returning home later this week.
thanks for looking
Hugs
Jane

2 comments:

  1. I just got to start scrapbooking lol and its all your fault lol thank you very much for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also as wonderful as the other pages of this book.
    Just going through all the posts of your blog and thought can't stop myself from leaving comments.
    You are just superb!!

    ReplyDelete