Friday, June 01, 2012

Cherish Treasured Memories Layout/Tutorial

Hello Everyone
It's frantic here at the moment with my husband and myself leaving in four days time to drive to Brisbane for the Papercraft expo. I still have some spots left in my Monday classes for anyone wanting to attend. I have over 270 kits done and have boxes everywhere. I am teaching at a couple of stores in Brisbane afterwards as well.


Thursday,  Graphic 45 posted a layout of mine with a full tutorial on their blog. I have not had time to post here yet. It is one I did on Diane and myself, before I lost 10kg. It was taken at CHA last year. I took lots of photos at CHA this year, but my camera was playing up and I am not happy with them. I will be selling this as a kit with instructions at Seriously Scrapbooking in a few days. It was a delight catching up with Diane again and spending some time with her after CHA. She is a very special person. So kind and generous, my time spent with her is a treasured memory. Visit Graphic 45's Blog for the full tutorial if you would like to have a go at making this layout.
I will post some dates and sneak peeks of the two classes I am teaching in Brisbane after the expo over the weekend.
Off to do some creating, I have 11 projects to do before Tuesday! Including my first book tutorial for Graphic 45 and two projects for 3L Scrapbooking Adhesive. I also have three commission pieces for a magazine, and another set of patchwork squares. I am teaching Saturday, with a wedding in the afternoon, Sunday Service on Sunday with my sons 20th birthday party in the afternoon. If anyone knows how to get an extra day in between Saturday and Sunday - please let me know!
thanks for looking
Jane

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    I absolutely LOVED doing your class at the Brisbane Craft show Monday the 11th June 2012! For some time now I have been deeply into doing cards, and had moved away from scrapbooking for a change, however, you have been the first person to inspire me back to scrapbooking Thank you so much for your inspiration, your wealth of experience and most of all your incredible and beautiful outlook on life and capturing the moments that many take for granted. LOVE YOUR WORK, thanks for the inspiration :) Kind Regards, Hayley Howell

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, I really enjoyed poking around your blog. Alot of very creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout using Graphic...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete