Friday, March 25, 2011

What A Delightful Surprise!


I had a phone call today from Heather, congratulating me on being one of this weeks featured projects on the Colour Room website. I was delighted as this was my first palette for the Colour Room. Congratulations to the other ladies featured. I feel very lucky to be chosen from so many other talented people. There were some amazing layouts done for this week palette. I will definitely have to have another go.

I was delighted to also be on Graphic 45's Blog this week with an artist tray I did for my niece using "Once upon a Springtime"
This was a tray I made for CHA, using Graphic 45's "once upon a Springtime" 8x8 pad. This gave me the print paper with smaller images which are perfect for mini projects or off the page projects. I used lots of chipboard from Imaginarium Designs. Flowers from Prima and Green Tara, ribbons from Vandoros and some cute epoxy words/images buttons from K&Company.

My Sister is 19 years younger than me, so I'm kinda a second mum. She has one daughter Amy and about to have a second child any day. They live on the other side of Australia to me, so we don't catch up with each other as much as we would like to, but chat on the phone every week.

Would love to share some more, but I have been busy this week in the shop teaching. Will try and show some more work next week.

thanks for looking

Jane

3 comments:

  1. congrats my gorgeous friend .. woo hoo!!! so well deserved ....I am so proud to know you and all the love, time and effort you put in to this craft and Seriously Scrapbooking is not unnoticed ... you are very special to me ..hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blue LO is so gorgeous ! And the tray is just AMAZING ! I definitely LOVE it !
    You're a master !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your colour room feature, it is a gorgeous page

    ReplyDelete