Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back Home again

Back home again and right into teaching again. It's Wednesday night and I am catching up on my blog after teaching two classes today. Blossomwood this morning and my Family Album class this afternoon.
I got back from Printblocks Tuesday afternoon in time for Josh's year 12 dinner (more about that later this week). I had a great time teaching at Printblocks and I think all the ladies enjoyed the day. They all must have been tired by the end as it was full on all day. It was great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Next time I will have to get you all to wear name tags with shop names as well. I was delighted with how well the class went, as I had not taught it before. It was a project I special did for Printblocks and using Imaginarium Designs and Graphic 45 - my two favorite companies.
PS Will post the photos tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment