Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have a loving Admirer

Aren't these just beautiful, I received them yesterday for my birthday from a "Loving Admirer". I don't often get a big bunch, it's usual a long stem red rose, but this was just beautiful. I was very spoiled as two friends arrived each with a home made cake. Another friend arrived with biscuits and her sister brought butter chicken, enough for the whole family. At my Tuesday night class I was given some beautiful hand made cards and chocolates. Due to work commitments my family birthday tea has been moved to lunch on Sunday. I am told that my presents will be arriving in the post any day soon.

I feel very blessed to have family and friends to share my birthday with. Still have a couple of years before another big one.

thanks for looking

Jane

1 comment: