Thursday, September 02, 2010

Classes at Printblocks


I had so much fun teaching at Printblocks on Monday. The 30 ladies who attended were all so nice, and I hope enjoyed the day with me. We did a Graphic 45 layout, a Making Memories Mini Travel Album and three cards. For the first two projects, we all did them at the same time. For the cards, I got them to re-arrange the room. This gave me three groups of tables and each table did one different card. The ladies moved from the groups of table as they made each of the cards. It was a bit messy but I couldn't teach everyone the same card at the same time. Printblocks were great and really looked after me. I will be back there teaching again early November.
thanks for looking
Jane

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to come see you again in November, thanks again Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fantastic time, thanks heaps Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed your class, Jane. Hope to see you in November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into.
    One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    thanks for share me ...
    royalty7

    ReplyDelete